- Access individual story comments on the edit page, or access all comments posted on your site by clicking “Comments” on the left of the page.
- “Unapprove” to remove a comment.
- “Reply” to respond directly to a comment.
- “Quick Edit” or “Edit” to edit a comment.
- “Spam” to mark the comment as spam.
- “Trash” to remove a comment.
How to moderate comments
ICONN Journalism series
- GoldenGateXpress: Local student goes viral on YouTube with new hip-hop music video
- GoldenGateXpress: Taser debate sparks student protest
- TheAggie: Community organizations fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
- AmherstWire: Students trade short-term borrowing for long-term debt
- TheStatesman: Students could face legal trouble for Facebook posts
- FIUSM: Hard times, harder requirements: Students plea for financial aid as it becomes more scarce
- AmherstWire: University of Massachusetts Amherst professors help revolutionize adhesive world
- TheGradyJournal: Social media’s effect on communication
- GoldenGateXpress: Male students walk campus in heels to educate on sexual violence
- GoldenGateXpress: Equity Week points out cost of higher education, student debt