- Access individual story comments on the edit page, or access all comments posted on your site by clicking “Comments” on the left of the page.
- “Unapprove” to remove a comment.
- “Reply” to respond directly to a comment.
- “Quick Edit” or “Edit” to edit a comment.
- “Spam” to mark the comment as spam.
- “Trash” to remove a comment.
How to moderate comments
ICONN Journalism series
- TheAggie: Proposed “happy class” explores personal happiness
- TheRedandBlack: New app helps hikers identify native plant names
- TheAggie: Online courses expand opportunities for students
- TheRedandBlack: Trend of anonymous apps could spark increase in social regression
- TheRedandBlack: Undocumented students fight for in-state tuition
- TheStatesman: Medical students go rural
- DatelineAlabama: AJ McCarron ready for the NFL
- TheRedandBlack: Protecting student records is one of UGA’s top priorities
- GoldenGateXpress: Local student goes viral on YouTube with new hip-hop music video
- GoldenGateXpress: Taser debate sparks student protest