- Access individual story comments on the edit page, or access all comments posted on your site by clicking “Comments” on the left of the page.
- “Unapprove” to remove a comment.
- “Reply” to respond directly to a comment.
- “Quick Edit” or “Edit” to edit a comment.
- “Spam” to mark the comment as spam.
- “Trash” to remove a comment.
How to moderate comments
ICONN Journalism series
- The Aggie: Camp Kesem comforts children of cancer patients
- TheAggie: Sequester cuts to hamper research, student aid
- TheGoldenGateExpress: Overconsumption of food wastes money, creates more pollution
- TheWesternCarolinaJournalist:Southern Independent film circuit presented “Eating Alabama”
- GoldenGateXpress: Photo of the week
- TheAggie: Undergraduate to launch online shopping platform for Greeks
- SBU J-Drive: Memories Destroyed by Sandy
- WesternCarolinaJournalist: Sexual Empowerment Week fills an educational void
- GoldenGateExpress: Social media, hashtag era invites simple opinions
- TheAggie: Tri-Cooperatives and Domes offer low-impact living alternative